Horze Jointed Apple Snaffle Bit
Rubber-coated apple-flavored snaffle bit is excellent for training or dressage.
A quality bit from Horze that is milder than the commonly used English jointed snaffle bits. A popular bit, constructed of a stainless steel core and non-toxic high tech plastic, making it soft, flexible, gentle and comfortable for your horse.
The unique apple scent increases acceptance of the bit for both young and older horses. This will not interfere with a horse’s palate and encourages relaxation.
This is one of the most popular mouthpieces for dressage work. Made of synthetic rubber (apple-flavor/scent) and a stainless steel core.
Like most English snaffle bits the primary action is the pull on the bars of the mouth. The jointed mouthpiece exerts a nutcracker effect when the bit is engaged, pressuring the tongue and roof of the mouth.
- Encourages relaxation
- Apple-flavored for better acceptance
- Synthetic rubber bit is softer on the mouth than ordinary steel snaffles
- Used in all types of riding
- Ideal for young horses or horses that will not accept the bit
- Flexible and gentle
- Long lasting
- Will not interfere a horses palate
- Details: Made of synthetic rubber (apple-flavor/scent) and a stainless steel core.*Contains nickel.
Thickness 18mm. (2/3")
2-3 working days
1-2 working days
Next Working Day
Shipping costs will be calculated at checkout and will be calculated
On weight and delivery destination.
Shop with confidence knowing that if you decide your item is not
right for you or you have changed your mind you can return to us
for a full refund. Please see our full returns policy for details.